In compliance with the regulation (UE) 2016/679 (GDPR) and subsequent additions and amendments , we provide you the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data supplied by you. This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 GDPR.
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes the personal data you have provided when concluding contracts for the services provided by the Data Controller.
The personal information we collect includes:
• The name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and home address;
• Credit card details (type and number of card, name on card, expiration date and CVC code);
• Information on stays, including arrival and departure dates, special requests and preferences on services (preference on rooms, services or other);
• Information provided regarding marketing preferences or promotional offers;
We collect additional personal information during registration / check-in at our facility, including information required by local laws.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
1. Without your express consent, art. 6 lett. b), e) of the GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
• conclude the contracts to make collections and payments for the services of the Owner;
• fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
• exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
2.Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
• send you via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and recognition of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
• send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners).
3. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.1) is mandatory.
In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of the art. 2.1). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.2) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller.
However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.1).
4. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4
n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
5. Time of Custody and Criteria
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes. The personal data, both paper and electronic, are custodians in compartments or in PCs in which only those responsible and those in charge of the processing have access.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.1) and 2.2):
• to employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
• to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, labor consultants, insurance companies, etc.) who are suppliers of the Data Controller (also as external data controllers).
6. Data communication
Without the need for an express consent, see art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. A) certification bodies (such as certification bodies, etc.), judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of the said purposes .
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
7. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. get the indication:
• of the origin of personal data;
• of the purposes and methods of the processing;
• of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
• of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
• the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only in 4 part. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16- 21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
• a registered letter a.r. at Edilmar Srl - Via Rockfeller, 33 - 07100 Sassari / Italy
• or a PEC at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner, manager and agents
The data controller is Edilmar Srl - Via Rockfeller, 33 – 07100 Sassari / Italy
The updated list of the responsible and those in charge is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.